Posted on

Matter Presentation!

On Monday, March 1st we started the matter presentation. It was kind of scary because we had to present to the class. We had a decide what we wanted to like. Deforestation, Plastic Pollution, Melting Ice Caps, or Oil Tanks. I chose Deforestation. Then we had to make another decision which was a Video, A poster, A presentation. I chose a presentation and a video.

We also could work with a partner or by ourselves. I chose by myself because I feel like working with a partner is just more work. We could bring cards to read from but I memorized my matter presentation. It was really fun to do all this. We also got to chose what grade we can present to. I just chose 5B because I did not really want to make a video so that the grade that I chose would see it choosing that grade would be so much easier than making a video to send I also chose this because I wanted to make a video and I know our class likes watching a video instead of a presentation. And then we present. But that is the matter presentation, I hope you liked reading this and I hope you help! Bye!!! 👋